The Bow is a ranged weapon you can buy in the Armory for 2400 Coins. The Bow that fires arrow projectiles. Before 5/31/2017 these arrows flew in curved paths to follow the player's cursor, but this was changed in the 5/31/2017 update to follow a straight path. The ranged attack for this weapon takes a relatively long time to charge, but its special makes up for this. The special for this weapon fires a flaming arrow that deals two damage and knocks down non-blocking enemies. It also pierces through all enemies whether or not they blocked. There is a 10% chance of bows dropping from orcs holding a bow, as well as from the guard archer in the Fort.
- Charge time: 0.5 seconds
- Stamina use per charge: 0.5 stamina points
- Melee damage: 0.875-1.75 health point per hit depending on level
- Melee range: 40 (normal)
- Attack duration: 0.6 (slow)
- Ranged damage: 1.5 health points per arrow
- It is good to zoom out if you are trying to shoot arrows to players far away.
- It is more difficult to shoot precisely with arrows while moving or running
- The bow's special knocks players down, a useful up-close combat strategy
April 25th Bow Update:
In the recent update, the bow has been balanced, resulting in a minor shift of the previous statistics. Results were listed below.
- Charge Time(NERF): 0.5 >>> 0.6 seconds
- Stamina Usage(NERF):
- Projectile/Arrow flying speed(NERF): 800 >>> 600
- More stamina usage on charging(NERF): Stats were not exact
- More Damage(BUFF): Damage increased per shot 1.5hp >>> 1.75hp